Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,689 (NZ$5,460) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)