Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,285 (NZ$3,893) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (43 minutes ago)