Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01515 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,271 (руб 149,882) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)