Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,273 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)