Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,533 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)