Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,755 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (41 minutes ago)