Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05922 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,789 (ARS $63,989) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)