Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,324 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)