Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,330 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)