Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 126% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,333 ($7,986) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)