Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 105% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,886 ($4,785) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)