Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 128% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,413 ($7,983) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)