Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 115% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,437 ($6,891) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)