Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23725 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,883 (﷼ 12,152) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)