Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22651 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,660 (﷼ 7,328) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)