Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03359 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,720 ($U80,974) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (28 minutes ago)