Cost of living comparison between Rivera, Uruguay and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03239 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,665 ($U82,293) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)