Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04857 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,576 (ARS $32,450) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)