Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04034 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,418 (ARS $35,143) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (31 minutes ago)