Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05995 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,667 (ARS $44,484) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)