Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03072 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,294 (ARS $42,135) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)