Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05947 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,771 (ARS $46,602) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)