Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04931 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,754 (ARS $35,566) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)