Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,636 (R$ 6,072) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)