Cost of living comparison between Rio Branco, Brazil and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,125 (R$ 11,583) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)