Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,217 (797,092 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)