Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,259 (493,460 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)