Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12964 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,504 ($b19,315) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)