Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,129 (R$ 10,274) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)