Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,215 (R$ 11,131) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)