Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,290 (R$ 11,282) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)