Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,425 (R$ 11,435) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)