Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04759 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,112 (Mex$ 44,382) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)