Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 106% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,917 (478,103 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)