Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00894 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 112% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,633 (742,114 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)