Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05591 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,871 (ARS $69,237) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)