Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06020 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 76% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,292 (ARS $87,911) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)