Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,092 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)