Cost of living comparison between Rennes, France and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,017 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)