Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,531 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)