Cost of living comparison between Rennes, France and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,871 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)