Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,766 (C$5,442) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)