Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,995 in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (19 minutes ago)