Cost of living comparison between Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,932 in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (43 minutes ago)