Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,341 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)