Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,302 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)