Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22574 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,458 (R$ 6,458) in Recife.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)