Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00898 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,394 (₨266,718) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)