Cost of living comparison between Rawalpindi, Pakistan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,363 (₨269,341) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)