Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,700 (₨120,355) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)