Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,557 (﷼ 87,707,043) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)