Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13407 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,065 (kr15,400) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)