Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13448 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,573 (kr26,568) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (44 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)