Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13451 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,579 (kr26,607) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)