Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13444 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,860 (kr28,711) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (20 minutes ago)