Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13449 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,567 (kr26,522) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (16 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)