Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13432 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,177 (kr16,211) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)