Cost of living comparison between Ranchi, India and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,070 (₨150,850) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)