Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21455 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,347 (6,279 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)