Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21957 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,601 (7,291 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)