Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21767 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,507 (6,924 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (34 minutes ago)