Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25358 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,921 (15,465 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)