Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24475 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,989 (16,298 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)