Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25520 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,019 (15,750 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)