Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,065 ($4,322) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)