Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,957 ($2,409) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)