Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,451 ($2,885) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)