Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,085 (₨87,100) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)