Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,318 (₨168,591) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)