Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24518 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,819 (11,496 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (43 minutes ago)