Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24096 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,630 (6,764 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)