Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24561 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,727 (11,102 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (25 minutes ago)