Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23279 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,185 (9,385 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 51,962 (about 1 hour ago)