Cost of living comparison between Radom, Poland and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22280 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,384 (10,700 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)