Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08999 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,483 (16,476 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)