Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,870 ($2,202) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (24 minutes ago)