Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,374 ($3,599) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)