Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11889 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,613 (Q21,976) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)