Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11453 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,869 (Q16,320) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)