Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11058 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,722 (Q15,573) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)