Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12175 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,136 (Q25,762) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)