Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11596 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,849 (Q15,945) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (9 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)