Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11093 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,484 (Q13,380) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)