Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00888 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,027 (₨340,955) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)