Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,026 (₨354,649) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tauranga costs NZ$7 (27 minutes ago)