Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04290 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,438 (Mex$ 33,516) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)