Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,889 (NZ$7,293) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)