Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,290 (NZ$6,590) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)