Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,190 (NZ$5,146) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)