Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,905 (NZ$7,385) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)