Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,567 (NZ$7,043) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)