Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07217 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,121 (R 43,247) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)