Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,381 (C$3,577) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (27 minutes ago)