Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,575 (C$5,130) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (38 minutes ago)