Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,708 (C$2,627) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)