Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 227% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,206 (元48,487) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)