Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00102 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,983 (4,881,015 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)