Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,351 (2,485,579 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)