Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,559 (Rp 25,182,029) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)