Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09364 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,668 (Bs 39,175) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)