Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03276 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,264 ($U130,185) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)