Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03239 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,050 ($U125,035) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)