Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,991 (CH$1,537,063) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)