Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,978 (CH$1,458,234) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (about 1 hour ago)