Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00143 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,488 (CH$2,444,626) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (29 minutes ago)