Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,065 (CH$1,569,816) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)