Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27341 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,965 (S/. 10,846) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)