Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13560 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,677 (12,370 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)